Thursday, January 30, 2014

Modern Penny Deal

I just ordered this, so I thought I would share.  It is so cute!  I got one of each color option. The best part is I wore one of these guys in 6th grade.  I have good memories with wide headbands. The good thing about these girls is that they ship out almost immediately.  You don't wait for six weeks to get your goods. With other sites, I have gotten packages and forgotten that I even ordered it because it took soooo long.  Great price too!
 
Only $5!

Go now to their website and get a $5 coupon! You need to use your tablet or PC to get the coupon prompt.
 
Vintage Lace Headbands
 
 
 
I got mine!
cream w/ black lace

 
 
I am going to a free CrossFit class tonight.  I was planning on a run and some lifting.  But I think I'll leave the lifting for tonight.  I don't want to over do it.  I am kind of nervous and excited (insert grunty exclamation of your choice). Argh!  
 
 
Disclosure:  These guys are my friends, but I have nothing to do with the company and do not receive any product or payment for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...