Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2 Weeks Down and Everything IS Awesome!

I've been doing this for 2 weeks and things have been going really well.
I didn't buy any of their products, I have been following their eating plan and got a protein shake that matched their version.
 
So far, I'm down 3 lbs. and 1.5 inches on my thighs.  I only measured my thighs, waist, and hips.
I might be down 1/4 inch on my hips.
Yesterday was my guilt free day, and this was my treat.
I used mint oreos this time. Yum!
Lunch today.
Asian salad kit and can of chicken.
Easy.
 

Anybody else watching this movie today?
 
I had my daughter take this picture.
She said, "Mom, your muscles are huge!"
Haha!
 
 
I am still wearing a strip of K Tape.  But I am down to just one, so that is some improvement.  I lifted lower body today and so far I feel fine.  I hope that I continue to feel strong so I can get back to really pushing myself.
 
I tried the rowing machine and only did 2000 meters.  Afterward, I tried to do some air squats and I just couldn't do anything.  I ended up putting a yoga mat on the floor and just laid there for a few minutes.  I consider this a victory. Normally I would have forced myself to keep going and ended up not feeling well for the rest of the day.  Because I stopped, I am not sore, not sick, ready to go.  Take a break when you need one, listen to your body--it will thank you.
 
 
Workout:
35minutes--AMT
40 minutes--legs
  • leg press
  • front squat with heels on weight plate
  • alternating back lunges w/ bar
  • calf raises
  • pliĆ© squats w/8 lb. medicine ball
10 minutes--rowing
10 minutes--rest and stretch
 
 
What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
 
Read this awesome story.  It made me cry. Hungryrunnergirl.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...