Monday, June 2, 2014

Muscle Monday and Here I Come Chris Powell

I've noticed that lots of guys flex in the mirrors at the gym.
I have seen very few girls do this.  That is a shame.
Girls can have muscles too.
 
 
I think my downfall in all of this fitness stuff, is food.
I just go through phases where I eat well and others where I only want junk.
Now that my kitchen is functional, I have no excuses.
 
Yesterday, we had corn on the cob, grilled steaks, and blueberries for dinner.
It was so nice to have a real meal.
I had to run the dishwasher 2x.
I have never been so happy to empty a dishwasher and wash dishes by hand.
 
Vemma Bod-e
 
I downloaded this app that Chris Powell endorses for carb cycling.
You eat high and low carb days to keep your metabolism going.
There are even cheat days.
You don't have to use the Bode brand shakes.
Just pick a protein shake you like.
 
I like his show, "Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edition."
They exercise and eat right, but they do it over a year instead of a few months.
If I can find a program that uses regular foods and is easy to master, I think I will feel better and have more energy for my kids and my workouts.
My start date is tomorrow.
 

I stocked up on a few things that were on the shopping list.
There are also recipes on the app.
I think this will be doable as long as I keep up with the grocery list.
 
 
 
 This guy finally has ice cream eating down.
He can eat a whole cone or ice cream bar without is dripping everywhere.
I'm so proud :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...