Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Workout Strategy--Avoid the Arms

 
It feels like I have both tennis and golfers elbow.
I taped for golfers elbow yesterday and today for tennis elbow.
 
I think I strained it again yesterday.
Doing regular stuff hurts--dished, laundry, grocery shopping.
 
I looked up treatment and it says to ice and wrap (wrapping didn't help me) or tape.
If it doesn't get better in 2 months--physical therapy.
Then surgery if it doesn't heal after 6 months.
 
I can avoid some movements, i.e. lifting.
I cannot avoid having kids.
 
 
source


At the Gym
Have you ever noticed all of the body builders walking on the treadmill?
I get impatient when I walk indoors.
I know there is a science to it.
Keep your heart rate around 120bpm to burn fat, 140+bpm for a cardio workout.
 
I can do the stair climber and get the same results.
Today, I climbed 150 floors.  It wasn't too hard, but I'm sure my buns will be sore tomorrow.
 
I didn't run today.  I need to do everything gradually.  I do not want to get hurt again.
 
 
 
Our little boy is almost 3 1/2 years old.  He is not caring about the potty any more. 
 
What is your best potty training advice?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...