Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cinco de Mayo Celebration

I know it's not traditional, but at least we celebrated.

Chuck E. Cheese's and Taco Bell.


For all their "work," they each got a bag of cotton candy and little man got a rocket launcher.

It was fun to go play games for a few hours. We went at an odd time, so we had the place to ourselves.

Chuck E. even made an appearance with maracas! Awesome!



Workout:
 My Achilles was a little tender today, so I taped my leg.  I was able to lift and run.  And I felt like I got a good sweat.

40 minutes--biceps, triceps, front squats, abs
35 minutes--AMT
2 miles--treadmill @6.5 and 7.0 mph

My next "race" Is May 31. My goal was 12 races this year.  That will be #2.  I am going to have to step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...