Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Finds


These are a few of my latest discoveries.

 I have loved this Smartfood popcorn for almost 20 years.  There are other brands that are good too, but the black bag is usually my favorite.  Now that they have a lower calorie version, I can buy it more than once a year. We had some popcorn from Costco this week too.  It tasted really fresh.  Do you remember the giant bags of bright yellow popcorn they used to sell at Costco?  They were as big as a 3 year old!
 I've had trouble getting enough water lately, so I got some Crystal Light water enhancer.
This flavor is good, not too bold.  Just a nice way to make you want to drink your water.
Plain water is better for you, but if you don't drink water at all, give this a try.

I figured this beige K Tape might be a little less conspicuous than the bright blue stuff.  The colors are fun, but they do draw a lot of attention.  I have been wearing it for almost 2 months and I still get questions about it.  I might be wearing this for the rest of my life.  I'll let you know if anyone notices.
I bought it at Walgreens for $10.99.

Life in General

As you can see, we still don't have countertops and I haven't chosen the backsplash.  We are still doing dishes in the bath tub.  There are some funky smells in the house if I don't get the dishes done.
Time to break out the Scentsy! 

Little man decided to wake up at 5 am.  That is not an ideal wake time for me. Now I am dragging. Blah!

I don't like shopping, but today I actually thought about going to TJMaxx to see what I could find.  I need to get the kids sandals and I could use a church dress.

2 more weeks until school is out!
This year has flown by. I remember school lasting forever when I was younger. And it taking forever for Christmas to roll around. I will have a 1st grader and a 7th grader. 

Haylee has been reading chapter books this week.
She checked out 15 from the library and plans on reading one a day.
So far, she is keeping up with her plan.
She likes to read aloud to herself or to whomever will listen.

Enjoy the holiday weekend!





Workout:
35 minutes--AMT
45 minutes--arms
  • outer biceps curl
  • hammer curl
  • biceps curl with twist
  • biceps curl with easy bar
  • overhead triceps extension
  • triceps pushdown
  • triceps kick back
  • abs
10 minutes--elliptical
Treadmill--1/4 mile on 8% incline
10 minutes--stretching


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...