Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Finds


This week's finds all have to do with the kitchen for the most part.
 
I found a faucet that makes me smile and it works.
I have a sink that works too.
I had the biggest smile on my face when the guys turned the water on.
Then they told me not to use it for a few more hours.

 Mosaic glass tile to use as an accent on the backsplash.
It has some stainless steel mixed in to give it a touch on modern style.
 
 
In my quest to drink more water, I bought a new water bottle that promises not to leak.
All of my sippy cups for the kids say "leak proof."
I have yet to have one that hasn't leaked.
 
 
Glass subway tile 3x6.
FUN!
 
 
Countertops.
 
The best part was how happy my husband was when he saw them.
I loved the sink and he loved the counters.
 
 
Tonight is the GLOW RUN!
 
 
 
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...