Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Catch-up

Athleta is having a sale.
Check out some of their deals.
I really like their compression shorts.
Drifter Jammer
 
 
It's been extra hot here for the past week.
And I have been feeling extra tired.
I normally only drink water.
But I discovered Peach flavored Propel and it has been a nice, refreshing treat.
 
 
This week has been tough on the potty training front.
Post-vacation, he has not wanted to go on his own.
 
I decided to set timers one day. 
30 minutes on one timer and 1 hr. on the other.
The last time I set the timer, I must have hit cook on the microwave.
I went upstairs and after a while, I smelled burning.
The microwave was hot on the outside.
 
It won't turn back on.
Luckily, there was no smoke and no fire.
It just got close.
I think we were pretty lucky.
 
 
My arch was bugging me this morning.
One strip of tape on my foot and it was fixed.
 
 
Workout:
15 minutes--AMT
50 minutes--lifting
  • OH Press (45 lb. bar)
  • Front Squat (45 lb. bar)
  • Sumo Squats
  • Triceps Push-ups
  • Bicep Curl with Twist
  • Concentration Curls
  • Biceps (40 lb. easy curl)
  • Triceps Pushdown
  • Triceps Push-ups
  • Bicep Rows
25 minutes--AMT
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...