Monday, July 14, 2014

Why Women Run and I'm a Mom

Runner's World is collecting women's running stories.  You can be part of the story.
 
I have yet to find a running community where I am, but I have found lots of inspiration online.
I am grateful to those ladies who work hard at home, at work, and at running.
Life is about balance and becoming your best self.
It is about finding joy along the way.
 
Sometimes I want to feel like I am more than just a mom and then I realize that there is no such thing as being just a mom.
Mothers are important.
I am grateful that I am able to stay home with my children.
I need to be more grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mother.
 
Whether you have children or not, we can nurture one another and serve others.
We can support one another and help build each other's confidence.
 
Let's hear it for the Mothers!
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...