Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sleep. Potato. Burrito

This morning I woke up..did I ever fall asleep?

I have a sleepwalker and a boy who seems to have a sensitive tummy and/or growing pains.
Last night was awesome.  I kept hearing doors open and feet moving up and down the hall.  I just didn't want to get up.  I waited until they came to me.

One came in walked in a circle and then went back to bed.  Later, she got up to use the restroom.

The other cried, and needed to be held.  Later, he couldn't find his duck in the middle of the night, so he turned on his light and threw his blankets on the floor and then came and asked for help.  I don't mind getting up early, if I can get some sleep when it is actually "dark time."

Little man goes in phases with his toys.
This week, he is in love with bath time and rubber ducks and Mr. Potato Head.
He made one for him and one for his sister.

"This is Haylee."
To be fair, she doesn't look like this all of the time.
 
 
 
Food Nostalgia
I had another food nostalgia moment when I went grocery shopping yesterday.
Microwave burritos.  We used to go to the deli for lunch and get one.  I usually opted for a chimichanga if they had that as an option.  But they are practically the same thing. Anyway...
 
I know better.
But sometimes you just want it, right?
So I ate it.
And it wasn't very good.
And this morning my guts hurt when I ran.
Live and learn.
 
 
Workout:
20 minutes--AMT 14/16 Interval
25 minutes--treadmill--6.4/4.0 mph walk/run
10 minutes--legs
10 minutes--treadmill--walk/run
20 minutes--abs/stretching
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...