Thursday, June 5, 2014

Birthday, Brooks Glycerin 12, Eating Plan Update

This cute girl is growing up.
 
It was her birthday yesterday.
It was national running day as well.
Her birthday was more important.
I didn't run.
But we did have a family party.
 
Bean burrito and cupcakes.
That was her request.
 
 
May all your birthday wishes come true!

 
This guy is trying to do headstands.
He has some pretty good core control.
Funny little man.
 

My shoes came in.
Brooks Glycerin 12
The color is blue/mint.
They are pretty shoes.
Not crazy, like some of the latest styles have been.
And they feel awesome.
 
The guy at Runner's Soul told me I could run outside with them.
But I told him I could already tell they were perfect for my foot.
I tried to change shoes, trying to save some money and maybe get faster.
 
I won't be changing ever again.
Unless Brooks does something crazy to the shoe.
I would buy 10 pair right now if I had that kind of money to spare!
They feel that good.
 
They really are perfect for my feet and how I run.
 
LOVE THEM!

 
Today is a high carb day on my eating plan.
I really like it.
I have to admit that I have been a little hungry, but it is because I didn't eat full serving of all of the foods.  I didn't want all of the cheese or mayo. 
 
Breakfast was a protein shake with carbs and three hours later I had a Roast Beef and Swiss Wrap (corn tortilla) with arugula and tomatoes.  It called for cream cheese, which I didn't have, so I added the Swiss.  It isn't quite the same calorie count, but I needed some fat in there.
 
Snack is an English muffin with butter spray and dinner is a steak and steamed, mashed sweet potatoes.
Yum!
 
I am supposed to weigh in on Sunday.
It will be interesting to see what happens.
 
 
 
Workout:
10 minutes--AMT--warm-up
45 minutes--lifting--upper body
  • shoulder press with a twist
  • bent over row
  • single arm lateral raise
  • front raise
  • lat pull
  • bicep curl to shoulder press
  • abs--decline bench
20 minutes--AMT--16/18 interval
10 minutes--stretch
 
 
 
 
What is your favorite healthy snack?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...