Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Finds

 
Lunch for today.
Ham, Swiss, and lettuce wrap.
With a little mayo and mustard.
 

My best find of the week.
Brooks Glycerin 12.
Neutral and cushioned.
They feel so good!
 

 
National Donut Day.
Another holiday.
I won't be celebrating until Monday.
I just can't decide if I want a donut or to make dirt cups.
 
White Desert Wave V-Neck Tankini Top
 
This tankini top is the deal of the day.
$19.99
The good thing about having a daughter who is getting older.
I order something for myself and if it is too small, she can wear it.
 
 
Today was the last day of school.
Now I have to start the back to school countdown.
They are good kids, but we all know how fighting and boredom become a problem during long breaks.
I am determined to make this summer fun for my kids and to also give them more opportunities to work.
 
 
HAPPY SUMMER VACATION!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...