Thursday, June 26, 2014

How You Doing?

Hello!
It is almost July!
I cannot believe it.
July will be a busy month, and then it will be August and back to school.
 
I had been wanting to find a way for my kids to make $ this summer, so this is what we have been doing.
 
 
These are not snow cone cups.
They are filters we have to fold.
They start out as circles and we fold, fold, twist and press.
It is not a hard job, but we will be folding
16,000
of them and getting paid $.02 per filter.
That's some pretty good money for kids to earn in a weeks worth of work time.
 
So, this is what I have been doing with my free time.
We watch a movie and all fold for a few hours.
The girls are getting tired of it, but we only have about 5,000 left to do.
 
Then I will have to find something else for them.
 
My sister is in town for 10 days and then we have some family reunion stuff going on.
Yesterday, they made a nice mud hole in the backyard.
I remember doing the same thing when I was little.
 
 
Luke said this lego man is his Dad.
Notice the muscles on the arms.
And the numbers at the top are his ears.
I love how creative and observant he is becoming.
 
 
 
Workout:
35 minutes--AMT--16/18 Intervals
45 minutes--lifting and talking
  • Assisted pull ups
  • Lat pulls
  • Bent over rows
  • Shoulder fly
  • Lateral raises
  • Upright rows
  • Front squat
29 minutes--treadmill 3.25 miles
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...