Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The One I Always Go Back To

I am always in search of a good chocolate chip cookie recipe.
This is still my #1.
 
The recipe is huge. 
Feel free to cut it in half.
 
$250 Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 c. butter
2 c. sugar
2 c. brown sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
4 c. flour
5 c. oatmeal, ground into powder
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
24 oz. chocolate chips
8 oz. Hershey bar, grated
 
Bake at 350° degrees. Bake for 8-10 minutes.




I put all of the chips in this time, but left out the grated Hershey Bar.  It seems like too much chocolate to me.


 
This guy keeps trying to steal the chocolate chips.


 Use a regular cookie scoop or you'll be baking all day!
 
 
The End.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...