Saturday, February 15, 2014

After V-Day Workout

 
 
I did this little series after some dynamic stretches and 10 minutes on the AMT.
 
The gym was busy for a Saturday morning.  There were some new people and lots of ladies working out.  The gym is hosting a Jeff Galloway running class.  I think that is part of the reason it was so full. His method of running is actually a run/walk training program.  I used it when I trained for my 1st 10K.  It works for all levels of running. It is easier on your joints and it is motivating to know you only have to run for a few minutes and then you get a break. If you are new to running, try this method.
 
 
 
Workout: (after above series)
1000 m rowing
 
Lifting--
  • Front raise
  • Reverse Fly
  • Single Arm Snatch
1000m rowing
 
Lifting--
  • Bicep Curls with Easy Bar
  • Biceps Row
  • Front Squats
  • Thrusters
  • Triceps pulldown
3000 m rowing
 
Stretching
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...