Thursday, February 6, 2014

Evening Workout

They rarely have a Pump class in the mornings.  It only happens once a month.  I decided to go in the evening and see how my body liked the workout split.  The push-ups were the worst. I am sore this morning.  That is what I expected to  happen, so today will just be a cardio day.

Post cleanse, I have a hard time figuring out what to eat.  I try to limit my bread and treats and make sure I am still eating every few hours.  I also try to maintain a high protein intake.  Probably the hardest thing is not feeling "guilty" when I do have a treat.  I don't over indulge too often.  I just have a treat. 

 
I ate a healthy dinner.  Sirloin strips on a bed of arugula.  Avocado and green beans (x2) with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
 
After I put the kids to bed, I wanted something sweet.  So I ate a bowl of Vanilla Bean ice cream with chocolate sauce and fresh blueberries, in bed. It was so good.  Perfect ending to my day.
 
 
Anyone else an arugula fan?  It's good on pizza too.
 
What is the hardest Pump track for you?
 
Do you ever split your workouts?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...