Monday, February 17, 2014

Squat Mix


Today was a lower body day.  This time I tried to go until I couldn't do any more reps.  I also did sumo squats. Forgot to add that one.

While I was stretching, I overheard some older ladies talk about baseball.  I thought that was really fun that they were into baseball.

 One of the ladies said, "Did you know that tickets for Derek Jeter's last game are going for $1000!"

The other lady said, "My that is expensive."

The first lady said, "I don't even know who that Derek Jeter guy is, but he must be good."

Haha!  I thought they were fanatics, but they must just watch the news or Sportscenter with their husbands. 


Workout:
10 minutes--AMT-warm-up
40 minutes--lifting
  • squat series
  • 30 second hold 1" push-ups (x10)
  • 40 walking lunges
35 minutes--treadmill
  • 3 miles
  • 10 minutes Tabata sprints
Stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...