Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend Update

The kids and I spent the weekend at my parents' house.  My mom had foot surgery in December and is now putting weight on her foot without a boot.  She is moving pretty well, but is still swollen and has to be careful.  It was nice to visit them and have no schedule to follow. 


This guy decided he wanted to be a Mr. Potato Head.  Ping-pong eyeballs and a sideways hat.
He thought of it all by himself.
 
 

The girls put together a menu for breakfast and we used Monopoly $ to pay for our food.  They made pancakes and my mom made eggs and sausage.  It was a feast!  Later, they played cards with Grandma and slid on the slide in her bedroom.  It is always fun at Gma and Gpa's house.



We watched the Super Bowl at my SIL house.  It was a good game for Seahawk fans.
 
 
The boys were so excited!
 
 
 
Today, we did Bokwa for the morning class.  About 20 people showed up.  Most of the crowd seemed to like it. I still can't decide if I really like the class or if it is worth the time.  I know it is a good class for people who are still building their cardio and their stamina.  That's a lot of running time to give away.
 
 
Weekly Mile Test:
I am going to start doing a mile "as fast as I can" every week just to see how I am doing.  The goal is still a 6:30 mile.  Tomorrow will be my first run, but I think I am going to make it a Friday thing, to coincide with Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...