Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday Feels Like Friday

It feels like this week has gone on forever.  Probably because I have been waiting around for people to fix my floor.  I waited all day yesterday for the man to come and he never showed up.  That really ruins your day, when your kids are bugging  asking to play with friends all day.  I kept saying the guy is coming any minute and then he didn't show.

He showed up today and was very apologetic.  When he tested to see if the floor had dried anymore after pulling out a tile, he found more wet tiles further out from the fridge space.  What I thought would be a fix under the fridge might turn into a full tile replacement.  The tile goes from the front of the house to the back of the house, in the kitchen and down the hall.  It's a ton of tile.


 The numbers on the floor are the moisture percentages.
The pantry is wet too.
 
This is our current design plan.  The fridge is the centerpiece of the kitchen.
We are grateful that everything is still functional, but it is going to be a huge mess.
 
 
I showed our little boy that we could watch YouTube on the TV and now that is what he wants to do every time he is in our room. This morning, we watched Cars in German.
 
My kindergartener asked if dogs really choke on peanut butter.  When I said "Yes," she said, "That's why we don't have a dog! We like peanut butter too much." That is definitely why.
 
I have not had energy this week.  The only thing I can guess is that I need to eat more in the morning.  I was wiped out from dead lifts for a few days, but I thought I would be all better today.  My legs are still heavy, but not sore.  I feel like I need to run, but my body doesn't want to do it.
 
 
Workout:
10 minutes--AMT--warm-up
35 minutes--lifting
  • Front squat with barbell (45)
  • Thrusters
  • Cleans
  • Step-ups with 20 lb. dumbbells
  • Squat press with dumbbells (hands in neutral position)
  • Plank with shoulder taps
35 minutes--AMT--16/18 Intervals
16 minutes--Treadmill--Tabata sprints at 9.2-9.5 mph
 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Tile Replacement

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...