Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kryptonite

There are a few foods that seem to "do me in."  I can, but don't stop myself from enjoying these things.  And then my gut pays for it!
Peanut Butter M&Ms
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/281268209975?lpid=82
These eggs are even better than the originals.  And they are available now! Happy Easter!
Cinnabon Bread
Cinnabon Cinnamon
I never get away with eating just one piece.  One potato chip, no problem.  One piece of cinnamon bread, no way.
Sugar Cookies
Frosted cookie
If this were homemade, it would have already disappeared.  Store bought, I can ignore. And most of the time, they have to be cookies that I made for me to love them. But I will try all sugar cookies, in search of the perfect one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...