Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Hooray!


This is my own workout.  If the burpees are too hard, substitute jumping jacks. It's pink for Valentine's Day.  Don't you feel loved!

Some Mondays I have energy to spare and other Mondays I just want to stay in bed.  Today was a stay in bed kind of day, but I know I always feel better if I workout.

You know it's going to be a good day at the gym when you get a text from your SIL saying she witnessed a 3 police officer takedown at her gym. Nothing that exciting happened today. But it gave me a little boost of energy and a smile.



Workout:
3 minutes--AMT warm-up
60 Down Workout
Leg Press--225 lbs. 3 sets of 12
30 minutes--AMT-16/18 Interval
18 minutes--treadmill
  • 8 minute mile
  • 1 mile sprints
10 minutes--stretch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...