Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bad News

I read one article in Health magazine and it said do not eat avocados if you are trying to lose weight.  They are good for you, but they are so high calorie that they shouldn't be eaten with high frequency. What!?

Mixed messages.  Probably half an avocado a day is overkill, but we all know that avocados are a healthy fat.  And they are good for you, but if you want to lose weight you have to eat fewer calories than you expend. Take it with a grain of salt.

1/5th of an avocado (1 oz.) has 50 calories.  You can use it in a reduced calorie diet.  Just keep those facts in mind.

For information on how to choose an avocado, check out this link-- Avocado Central
Unripe Avocados
source


My little boy is going to his first non-family birthday party.  He loves his friend, who happens to be a girl.  My guess is he will find the cars and play by himself while the little girls play together.  He is so excited.

Post Party: He had a lot of fun, but cried when it was time to leave.  He also wanted to open the presents.  That's pretty normal. When we got in the car he said, "My party tomorrow?"


Every time I lift heavy, my pants are super tight.  It doesn't help that they were just washed.  It still plays with my emotions, even though I know why.  I haven't been feeling well for a few weeks, so tight pants on top of it makes me feel a little down.  I just need to get in a good run and that will help.  But I am actually, can't sit on the toilet, sore.  I tried to run a little and I just didn't have any get up and go. And I am bloated.

Misery loves company. 

What do you do when you feel bloated, exhausted, sore to pick you up?

1 comment:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Regrout Bathroom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...