Friday, February 7, 2014

Serial Eater

 Not this kind of cereal.
 
via
 
 
Serial, meaning I eat the same thing for several days in a row.  I vary my breakfasts depending on the time I have.  But lunch and dinner are often the same or very similar for a few days in a row.
 
Example, today's lunch:
 Beef strips, avocado, arugula, sautéed onions on leaves of artisan romaine.
 
I used the lettuce like a tortilla. It was delicious!
 
When something tastes good, I eat it until I can't stand it any more.
Last week I was on a sweet potato kick.  This week it has been arugula, blueberries and avocado. I'm all out of blueberries...sniff.
 
 
Workout:
WOD--12 assisted pull-ups
            30 air squats
            30 plank w/ shoulder taps
            *3 rounds
 
45 minutes--lifting
  • triceps pulldown
  • hammer curl
  • shoulder press with twist
  • bicep curl w/ easy bar
  • back extensions
  • leg extensions
  • hamstring curl
  • lateral raise
  • shoulder fly
  • abs--decline bench
 
 
What food could you eat everyday and be happy?
Do you cook everyday or do you have a prep day to do most of your cooking?
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...