Tuesday, May 20, 2014

5 Down, A Million to Go!

Running

I did it!

I got 5.5 miles in today.

It wasn't as hard as I thought, once I tied my shoes up one hole higher.  I never tie the last hole, but with these Nike's, my heels have been hurting.  They have been sliding more than I am used to.  I never got blisters, my heels were just irritated.

When I ran today, I didn't worry about pace.  I went with how I felt.  This is how it worked out.

  • 1.5 miles at 6.8 mph.
  • walk for 1 minute
  • 4 minutes run
  • 30 sec walk
  • 4 minutes run
  • 30 sec walk
  • 12 minutes at 7.0 mph
  • 4 minutes at 6.4 mph
  • 2 minutes at 8.5 mph
  • 5 minutes at 6.8 mph
  • 3 minutes walking
Or something close to that :)

Foodies

Yesterday was a day that I did not eat well enough.  I got enough calories, not enough protein and too much sugar.  Ugh!
Too much sugar makes me feel sick, tired, and bloated.
I am behind on water again.  It's like over the weekend, I don't stay in one place long enough to drink what I need.  And I threw away my Camelbak because it was leaking.

I need more water!

Today was my nieces birthday party.  I had candy and a cupcake.  And then I came home and ate a salad.  I love the chopped salad kits.  But I feel like I need to eat it with a spoon because it is so finely chopped.  Any body else have a salad kit they like?


So, I need some help picking out a new water bottle.  I prefer something I can drink without unscrewing anything. What's your fave?

I see a bunch of RunEatRepeat clicks.  Thanks for checking me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...