Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Two things in my life have seemed to drag on forever--this injury to my calf and home construction.
But both seem to be reaching their end and I am incredibly grateful that neither was worse.
Because both could have been way worse.
 
I am still wearing my bright blue tape and it still seems to help.
I even wear it to church with my knee length skirts.
 
It is going to be in the 90s today, so we are doing a lemonade stand.
Come on down!
The kids always want to do one when it's hot outside.
We might have some competition in the neighborhood.
 
 Salad of the day.
Asian Salad kit from WalMart.
Prepared with love on my kitchen floor.
 
Meltdown of the day.
He wanted a 2 ft. tall stuffed Spiderman.
So sad!
 
 
Workout:
15 minutes--AMT
1000m--rowing
8:45--1 mile treadmill
45 minutes--lifting (3x12)
  • Outer biceps curl
  • Hammer curl
  • Alternating biceps curl (12 fast, then 12 slow)
  • Underhand grip row
  • Biceps curl
  • Triceps pushdown
  • Single arm triceps extension
  • Abs
20 minutes--AMT
 
 
Remember to sign up for the giveaway, just leave a comment! Simple.
How's your day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...