Thursday, May 29, 2014

Run For Fun

The last few days of running have been a lot of fun. 
 Running used to always be fun, but then this injury made it more work than fun. 
Yesterday I did an even split of 4 miles on the AMT and 4 miles on the Treadmill.
The distances on cardio machines aren't always accurate, but it should be pretty close.

Sometimes I need a distraction--music or TV to get me through.
Yesterday, I just ran and watched people.  I didn't need anything extra because I felt so good.
I didn't run particularly fast, but I did keep an even pace and my breathing never got difficult.


Inspiration
If you have ever wanted to run a marathon, but think that it is too hard, read this article.
She is 91!

I think I am going to give it a try.
Once my leg is totally healed, I will be running down by the river this summer.
Now I need to find an awesome destination marathon!


Food
Breakfast--oatmeal and blueberries.

I take a few bites and then my little boy steals it.  He has to use his own spoon.
Mine was too dirty.
 
Do you think these are an ideal running fuel?
 

Aren't they the same as these?
 




SALTED CARAMEL
I haven't tried this flavor, but I heard it is delicious.
 
 
What's your favorite pre-workout food or race fuel?
 
 
 
More articles:
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...