Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Shoe Countdown

I don't think I have ever been more excited for a new shoe to come out than I am for the new Brooks Glycerin 12s.
 
I cannot wait to try them on and purchase them if they feel like heaven on my feet.
 
This is the color that I ordered.  I know our shoe store will have another color mix, so if I don't like these on, I can try the purple/teal ones.
 
 
 
At The Gym
I have so much fun talking to people at the gym.
 
  • I had a discussion about being kind and loving others. 
  • I talked to another member about his foot injury.  I checked out his shoes, which were falling apart, and suggested he look into getting some new ones.
  • Then I talked to a friend who just competed in a bodybuilding competition.  She got second and qualified for nationals.
Working out is fun, but without the good people I get to rub shoulders with, I wouldn't love the gym as much.
 
 
Workout:
35 minutes--AMT 16/18 interval
45 minutes--lifting
  • assisted pull ups (40 lb., 60 lb., 70 lb. assist)
  • pulldown (80 lb.)
  • chainsaw (30 lb)
  • overhand grip row (50 lb. easy bar)
  • shoulder fly (15 lb. dumbbells)
  • shoulder tap planks
  • v-ups
  • mountain climbers
10 minutes--AMT
8 minutes--treadmill--1 mile
 
 
What are your favorite shoes?
Are you counting down until the new ones come out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...