I don't think I have ever been more excited for a new shoe to come out than I am for the new Brooks Glycerin 12s.
I cannot wait to try them on and purchase them if they feel like heaven on my feet.
This is the color that I ordered. I know our shoe store will have another color mix, so if I don't like these on, I can try the purple/teal ones.
At The Gym
I have so much fun talking to people at the gym.
- I had a discussion about being kind and loving others.
- I talked to another member about his foot injury. I checked out his shoes, which were falling apart, and suggested he look into getting some new ones.
- Then I talked to a friend who just competed in a bodybuilding competition. She got second and qualified for nationals.
Working out is fun, but without the good people I get to rub shoulders with, I wouldn't love the gym as much.
35 minutes--AMT 16/18 interval
- assisted pull ups (40 lb., 60 lb., 70 lb. assist)
- pulldown (80 lb.)
- chainsaw (30 lb)
- overhand grip row (50 lb. easy bar)
- shoulder fly (15 lb. dumbbells)
- shoulder tap planks
- mountain climbers
8 minutes--treadmill--1 mile
What are your favorite shoes?
Are you counting down until the new ones come out?