Thursday, May 22, 2014

Back on Track

Well, not on the track.  On the treadmill.  It feels like things are getting back to normal with my legs and my speed.  I felt like I could run today without much effort.  Earlier in the month, 8 minute miles seemed far away.  Today I did 3 in a row!  I was so happy and so sweaty.  I could have done more, but I didn't want to press my luck. 

Happy and Sweaty!
 
After I ran, I lifted a little bit.  Just enough legs to get tired, but not sore.  3 rounds of 12 reps.
Air squats 3x25.
  • Front squat with 45 lb. bar
  • sumo squat w/40 lb. dumbbell
  • air squat x25
  • Jumping jacks
  • Jump squats
  • Ab machine (oblique)
35 minutes--AMT
 
 
Television
I haven't been watching a lot of shows lately.  These are what I've been watching:
 
Dancing With the Stars
Antiques Roadshow
19 Kids and Counting
 
I think I might be hitting the Grandma stage early.
 
 
What are your favorite shows? Do you watch live or DVR most of them?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...