Thursday, April 17, 2014

5 Easy Miles

I got "cleared" to run yesterday.  Go slowly and ice if it hurts afterward.  I was still a little hesitant to run because last time ended painfully.  I am sure taking those 3 full rest days did my body good.
 
Great Things About Easy Running
  • You get sweaty even though you are taking it "easy"
  • You can wear a cute jacket and not get overheated
  • You don't choke when you try to take a drink while you run
  • It's easier to change the channels on the treadmill
  • No calf pain
  • I never felt like quitting
  • Once I get my endurance back, I'll work on speed.
 
My pace was 9:30.  It was hard to keep it there because I wanted to go faster.  But I am happy that I was able to run that far and not die.
 
Quest Bar
Lots of people have been claiming that the Cookies and Cream variety of Quest bar is incredible.  I hopped on over to GNC and got one to try.  Hmmm....Not what I was expecting and not so good in my book.  I like to try new things, but that does not mean that I am going to like them.
 
I'm going to try the White Chocolate Raspberry tomorrow.
 
 
Happy Birthday To My Dad and Mom!
 

 
Back in 1972.
I invited them to come to sushi with us for their birthdays. 
Not sure when that will happen.
They are a couple of cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...