Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Drama, Not Really, It Just Sounds More Exciting

I got a letter in the mail this week.
Plug you nose and read aloud--
 
"Dear Mrs. Mary,
 
"We regret to inform you that your favorite chiropractor is no longer participating in our network.  Go find someone else who adjusts feet and listens to your running woes.  PS, they don't exist in your area."
 
Our insurer is a very common, large company.  It seemed almost impossible for a Dr. to give up participating with our insurance, but there it was in black and white.
I called the hotline to double check.  They were not helpful. They said call the chiropractor directly. 
 
I called 4x in 10 minutes and got no answer.
I was trying to figure out how I could talk them into counting me as a cash patient.
I wondered if they would let me have a discount if I bought in bulk.
I called again and it still wouldn't go through.
 
I finally called their 2nd office and they let me know that he was still participating with my insurance.
Hallelujah!
The phones and computers were down in the local office.  But the lady was able to get into their schedule book and make an appointment for me.
(angel's chorus)
 
SO,
I got adjusted.
I am not kicked out.
My leg seems to be healing.
And I went to the gym.
It was a good day!
 
 
 
Workout:
10 minutes--AMT warm-up
40 minutes--biceps, triceps
40 minutes--AMT--12/16 intervals


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh phew! When you find the right style of adjustment change is unthinkable. All chiropractors are not created equal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...