Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cleanse Menu--Day 2

The Advocare cleanse isn't a super limiting cleanse.  When you focus on what you can eat versus what you shouldn't eat during the cleanse, you can see there are a lot of choices and plenty of variety. 
I can handle eating the same thing over and over again, but this time I am going to try and mix it up.

Breakfast
  • Oatmeal
  • 1/2 chicken breast
Snack
  • 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
  • 1/2 Protein Shake
Lunch
  • Salad (fill a whole dinner plate if you want)
  • Apple
  • 1 T. Peanut Butter
Snack
  • Protein Bar
Dinner
  • Carne Asada (Flank Steak-lean)
  • Avocado
  • Carrots
Recommended water intake: at least 16 oz. between snacks and meals. Getting the water in is easy on days that I exercise. I have to think about it on my rest days.

It is normal to have a sugar withdrawal type headache the first few days.  I had one this morning, but it went away after I ate some more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...