Tuesday, April 22, 2014

No Run, But The Room Is Almost Finished!

This is day 3 of no workout.  Such a bummer.  But, we got carpet. And the kids are loving rolling around on it. I was worried that the color wasn't dark enough, but it is great.  I wish we could do the whole house. Maybe in another year.

 There is a huge difference in color here.  They installed a saddle, so the carpet from the room wouldn't be seen when the doors are closed.
 Eyelashes

 Have any of you tried this Younique Moodstruck 3D eyelash stuff?
I put it on as soon as I got it.
It is pretty amazing!
My lashes looked fuller and longer.
My husband asked who I was dressing up for?
I don't spend a lot of time primping.
This stuff is simple enough that I can do it and feel made up.
If you're interested in trying it,
my sister-in-law can hook you up.


2 comments:

  1. YAY thanks for the shout out!!! www.youniqueproducts.com/juleeheslop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I updated the link to match your Younique page.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...