Monday, April 28, 2014

Tile Demo Day

The restoration company came at 8 am. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I cleared the counters, but not the cabinets because I hadn't gotten confirmation of the cabinets and countertops being removed. The guys are really nice, but I wish they would communicate better. They are going to do most of the demolition today. We still are waiting on a countertop budget. They spent a long time taking measurements.

When I got back from the gym, there wasn't any visible change except for one chunk of trim was removed. And the plastic hanging everywhere. We stopped by the house to get  Haylee from the bus. Then we headed to McDonalds for lunch and a place to play besides the van.

 Reminds me of  "E.T."
 I was wrong, they only got the trim pulled and the plastic up.
 Before
 Patiently waiting outside for the guys to finish up.

Her tooth is barely hanging on. She lost the other top one yesterday, eating a fruit snack at church.


Workout:
50 minutes AMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...