Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter! and What's New?

The kids were lucky enough to have 2 egg hunts this weekend.
One with the amazing girl who watched them at the gym and another with Grandma.
They were in heaven.
 
 My kids got enough candy to last...a few days.
 
This is the salad I took to dinner.
I ate it for dessert and lunch today.
Lettuce, mixed greens, peas, bacon, tomato, olive, shaved parmesan, and some croutons.
Caesar dressing on the side.
 
I am going to try to not eat the Easter candy.
I am starting another round of the cleanse today.
 
Cleansing is a great way to decrease cravings and bloating.
This cleanse is pretty easy.
 
There are a few supplements you take and then you eat regular food, 5-6x a day.
 
 
 
Workout:
On Saturday, I got to do this workout.
 
 
It was really fun, jumping around the gym.  I did one of my quarter miles at 9.8 mph.
That is my fastest quarter since I hurt my leg.  And I didn't have any pain after. 
 
After 2 rounds, I switched up the movements in between the running.
I added mountain climbers, air squats,  30 sec. plank hold, and seated shoulder press.
Hooray for working hard!
 


I have a bunch of construction stuff going on this week.  I found out that we are going to have to move the cabinets to fix the floor.  That might mean new countertops.  We'll have to wait and see what the insurance says. Not sure how I am going to get to the gym for the next few days.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...