Monday, April 7, 2014

Sweet Dreams

I rarely remember my dreams, but this morning I had a crazy one and wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.
 
I was sitting on a couch with P. Diddy, Puff Daddy--whatever he goes by now. We were having a pleasant conversation and when I got up to leave he gave me $50 and said, "This is for you.  Get some wrinkle cream."
 
How often do I think about P. Diddy.  Never. I think I see him on commercials sometime. My back pain must have been playing with my mind.
 
 
Gym
I went to the store and got some Kinesiology Tape before I went to the gym, not wrinkle cream:)


There is a little instruction sheet inside with placement and tension directions depending on your injury.  There are tons of directions online as well as places to send pictures if you want a trainer to double check your application.


I placed for my Achilles and it worked well.  I didn't want to use 2, but I will tomorrow because I am actually going to try out running :) Lots of smiles.
 
As I used the AMT today, I was a little scared.  I wanted to run on the treadmill, but I was afraid I would re-injure my leg.  I was actually afraid. And I doubted my ability.  So I am going to give myself another day to ice and research tape placement and get some good sleep so I can go for it tomorrow.
 
Workout:
45 minutes--AMT--16/18 Interval--more arm pull with leg injury
45 minutes--biceps/abs and 100 standing military press (30 lb. bar)
 
The giveaway gift card is ready to go to one lucky reader.  The winner will be posted tonight on both Facebook and this blog.
 
Good luck to all who entered.  Thanks for sharing your workouts and inspiring each other to keep going.
 
 
What healthy choices have you made today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...