Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Reasons To Smile

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and..
 
 We have air in the new room
 We have dry wall on the ceiling
 We've started looking for tile.
We checked these 2 out.
The 12x24 looked pink in the house
 This 20x20 looked super light.
Next time I am going to get a stack of tiles with different colors and bring them all home.
In the warehouse, these tiles looked like they were almost the same color.

I taped my leg for all I was worth.
Calf, Achilles, and anchor placement.
It looks like I have a smurf robo-leg.
 
But I did it.  I RAN!
My legs were tingling and it felt so good.  Like they woke up after a 2 weeks rest.
I went slowly, an easy run and I did 2 miles.
But I didn't have any pain and I felt awesome.
I plan to increase to 2.5 miles tomorrow and then take a running rest day.
 
Man, I missed running.
 

 
What's making you smile today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...