Monday, November 18, 2013

Early Wakeup and a Workout


 I woke up at 5 this morning for no reason.  The little man woke up at 5:30 and we watched Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas together.  I LOVE that movie.  It makes me smile that he likes it too.



via
 
 
After cleaning up the kitchen, I headed to the gym.  The schedule was 3 miles, but that never seems like enough. I really had to stretch my calves so I could run.  I will be icing again tonight.  The goal for this week--Remember to Stretch.

Workout:
10 minutes--AMT--warm-up
24 minutes--treadmill--3 miles
30 minutes--shoulders, biceps
  • Standing bicep curl to overhead press
  • Shoulder press
  • Front raise
  • Lateral raise
  • Outer bicep curl
7:45--treadmill--1 mile
7:15--treadmill--1 miles
10 minutes--stretch


UPDATE: The guy who passed out at the gym returned today.  I watched him out of the corner of my eye for a few seconds, but didn't talk to him.  He must be okay.


What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Any Turkey Trots?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...