Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Refueling the Wrong Way

After  the gym today, all I wanted to eat was white bread toast with butter. So I did.  I know, it's not healthy, but it tastes good every once in a while.
 

McKenzieFrmsNat copy
Franz Bakery
 

I got asked to make sugar cookies for Thanksgiving.  The kids will get to decorate their own cookies for dessert.  I have a go to sugar cookie recipe, but I am going to try a new one.  If it disappoints, I won't post it.  If it is great, I will post it for sure.



Workout:
10 minutes--AMT--warm-up
40 minutes--lifting
  • assisted pull-ups
  • captain's chair leg lift (abs)
  • 20 lb. single arm snatch
  • lateral raise
  • single arm shoulder press
  • kettlebell swing--single arm and double
  • plank with shoulder taps
27:30 minutes--treadmill--3 miles easy with 1.0 incline

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...