Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Cheated!

I'm on day 4 of my cleanse and I cheated!

I was at the gym, running, with no energy. I knew I had some fruit snacks in the car. So I went outside and grabbed 5 pieces. They didn't even taste good, but they are PURE sugar. The sad part is that they didn't really help.

The good news is that when I can't run easily, I walk/run and do sprints.  My feet are a little sore from jumping without shoes while I was doing P90X.  Note to self, Wear Shoes!

Yesterday, I lifted arms and shoulders. And did 45 minutes of cardio.

AMT 100i
precor.com



Workout:
17 minutes AMT--interval 16/18
35 minutes treadmill
9 minutes AMT--interval 16/18
8 minutes stairclimber--level 12
10 minutes core




What gives you an energy boost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...