Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sometimes You Just Aren't Feeling It

Amen! Can you amen yourself? Every workout is not awesome. Today I did enough to sweat everywhere, but it was a struggle. It stinks when I don't feel strong when I workout. Seems like the more break days I take, it is harder to get in a groove.

Today I did a 20 minute warm up on the AMT (stepper, strider, elliptical combo). Next, I lifted my back and calves for about 30 minutes. Back extensions, assisted pull-ups, chainsaws, rows, and calf raises mixed in between sets.  I ran 3 miles worth of sprints and 1 mile cool down.  10 minute core work at the end.

I did not feel awesome as I worked out, but I had taken 3 days off in a row and am behind on sleep. Sleep makes a huge difference with my energy level. I drank some Advocare spark for an energy boost, but it never kicked in. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...