Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New Shoes

Brooks
Brooks Running




Why change something when it's working for you, right? This is my shoe selfie. I am pretty sure this is my 5th pair of this exact shoe.  Brooks Glycerin 10.  They happened to have my size, on sale, in the store.  I have never had that happen before, so I jumped on it. Seriously, my back pain I had went away and I was able to run pretty normally today. Oh, and I mark my shoes so I can tell them apart. Polka dot on the toes, outline around some of the silver. These will be unmarked unless I find a killer deal on another pair.

I took Tuesday off because of back pain and a grumpy child. So I was on a mission at the gym today.

These shoes are like running on clouds.  Love them. I also ordered in some Brooks PureFlow2's. They are a little less cushiony and lighter, but still neutral.

After I finished the AMT today, there was a treadmill that I wanted, but I didn't have anything to hold my spot.  There are 3 treadmills in a row that I usually take if they are available.  I ran to the bathroom and came back and there was a water bottle on that treadmill.  I walked up and found another one to use.  When the guy saw me coming, he said, "Oh, sorry.  I didn't see you.  Did you want your treadmill?"  I let him have the treadmill.  But that let's you know how much I like those treadmills.  Other people have noticed.  This guy asked me which ones I like best a few months ago and he uses the same ones now.
Workout:
35 minutes--AMT--16/18 interval (4.3 miles)
25 minutes--treadmill--3 miles
Bench press, tricep dips
8 minutes--treadmill--1 mile
10 minutes core

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...