Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Where I Come From

This is the beginning of my fitness story as an adult. I played basketball in high school but I was always one of the slowest down the court. In college, I didn't do a lot of real exercise besides walking a few miles to and from class. I got married at 20 and had my first baby at 22. I gained a ton of weight (over 80 lbs.) and had flaming stretch marks all over. I started running early mornings when my daughter was 2. I loved it immediately. I lost 20 lbs in a few months. 2 years later, I finally got down to a healthy weight through diet and exercise. I have had 2 more children and managed to exercise through both pregnancies. Now I exercise 5 days a week and try to help keep my family moving as well. I can honestly say I love to exercise. I plan on sharing my workouts and gear I use. I am not a fancy exerciser and you don't need to be. I do love me some running shoes, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...