Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Tried It

Nutrisystem

It is tempting to look for a magic bullet when it comes to weight loss.  This is one of my fails.

After my littlest one was born, it took about 6 months for all of my clothes to fit again, but I was still up a few pounds.  For my birthday, I ordered a month of this meal plan.  I thought if I lost 5 pounds, it would be worth the cost-$150.

I lost 2 lbs. in a month and the food was horrible.  I think there were a few meal bars that were okay, but all of the food had the same underlying flavor.  I am not sure what it was, but it reminded me of the after taste of a lot of protein powders.  You eat their food and add in your own fresh vegetables.  I think it would have been easier to just eat the food they gave you.  But I tried to make sure I ate all my veggies. I had been sick and hadn't been working out like I needed to lose weight. I figured that if I could eat right, I would finally lose the last of my baby weight.

I ordered from QVC.  They have a 30 day money back guarantee and I could have gotten my money back, but I ate the food and didn't succeed and felt like I should still pay.  I should have gotten my money back.  I am sure it could work.  Maybe I didn't have enough weight to lose? That is not the truth, but it is easier to lose the first ten lbs. than it is the last 10 lbs. I cannot recommend this food program.


Have you tried any diet meal plans or groups?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...