Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Brussel Sprouts and Cookies

Ah, yes.  This is what I ate for breakfast.  Brussel sprouts cancel out the cookies, right? My body did not like that I ate this before trying to run. Try is the word because I didn't get very far.  Maybe it was the food or the fact that I woke up at 1 am and didn't fall back to sleep until after 4:30.  I need to figure this out.  Maybe it was because I ate cookies last night before bed.  Cookies are not good for me I guess.

So, this morning, I made more cookies.  Sugar cookies for the Activity Day girls to decorate.  I will not eat any.  But I will eat more brussel sprouts.

My 11 year-old daughter says she wants clothes for Christmas.  Is she really going to be happy if that is what she gets.  She also wants an Ipod Touch.  I don't think we are getting her that unless her Dad caves in.  I got her a sweater and it was too small.  She is growing into a young woman and it is a little sad and frightening at the same time.  She is not grown up, but she is headed that direction.  It is hard to believe.



Workout:
15 minutes--AMT--warm-up
40 minutes--lifting
  • kettlebell squats
  • kettlebell overhead swings
  • sumo squat
  • squats w/dumbbells on shoulders
  • alternating lunges with 25 lb. plate overhead
  • reverse lunge with 15 lb. dumbbells
  • variety of planks
18 minutes--treadmill--2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...