Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day

I woke up at about 3:30 to Luke crying.  I brought him in bed with me hoping he would sleep longer.  He made it to 6:30 and then he was up.  I told him to look at the tree.  He ran out and yelled, "Presents! Let's go!"  His sisters were still sleeping so I told him to wake them up.  He ran into their rooms and said, "It's Christmas!!!" Amy did not want to get up.

 
 
After they woke up a little more, they were all happy.
 
 
This guy had a "Cars" Christmas
 
 
 
New running shoes
 
 
Giant Barbie Dream House
 
 
 
She was really excited to get clothes.  Lots of clothes.
 
 
When we got back home around 9 pm on Christmas Eve, Heath decided he needed to give me a creative present. I didn't know what he was doing, except that he had put water in a Tupperware container. Turns out, he put some cash in a plastic bag and a measuring tape on top to hold it down, filled it with water and froze it.
 
 
COLD HARD CASH
 
 
Just in case he didn't do anything, I got myself a pair of PureFlow 2's.
 
I tried them out today lifting and doing sprints.  So comfortable.
 

 
 
 
Workout:
10 minutes--AMT--warm-up
40 minutes--lifting arms
  • outer bicep curl
  • easy bar bicep curl
  • hammer curl w/ dumbbell
  • dumbbell bicep curl
  • single arm  standing overhead press
  • upright row
  • triceps pulldown--cable split rope grip
  • hammer curl--same grip
53 minutes--treadmill--6 miles, sprints 8.2-10.0 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...