Sunday, December 15, 2013

Run, Wrap Presents, Plan a Party


This is what I need to do tomorrow. First, go to the gym and check out the new equipment.  Get super sweaty and maybe try the Zumba class.  There will be rowing machines and some different weight systems too. I can't wait to see it all.


source

Wrap presents.  I ordered a lot of gifts online, but I don't know exactly what I have.  I'll wrap what I have and then see what else I need to get. Wrapping is fun work. Everything is sitting in the garage in boxes, but they are not hidden.  I used to snoop for Christmas presents, but I don't think my girls are doing that yet.



My youngest daughter is turning 6 and she has never had a party.  So, this year we are going to go to the trampoline gym and maybe to "Frozen" later on in the week.  We are just going to play and have cake.  No gift bags, no fancy décor.  We'll make a sign and hang streamers and get some balloons. Then we have to choose treats to take to school. She is pretty easy to please.  I know what it's like to have a birthday close to Christmas, so I want her to have a special day.

 
 
***The weather report changed from a high of 12 degrees on Saturday to a high of 40 degrees.  I think it just might be warm enough to run outside.  Sign up ends on the 18th for the Cable Bridge Run. Click link to sign up.

CBR Logo - web.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Tell LuLu Happy Birthday from us! I wish so badly that we could be there to celebrate with her, hope she has an awesome day, sounds like it will be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...