Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What's the Worst That Could Happen?

Yesterday was a busy day.  I was home for a total of 2 hours before 7 pm.  The girls passed their dental exams and we learned that Mimi needs braces.  She has a good attitude about the idea because a lot of her friends have already had them or have them right now.

We grabbed a Little Caesar's pizza for dinner on our way home from singing practice. The 2 youngest started coughing so I stopped at Walgreen's for some cough drops.  By the time we got home, I was thinking eat, bath, kids to bed. Then both of the youngest kids woke up and wanted to sleep with me. When  we went downstairs for breakfast, it was 9am.  Then it hit me. I forgot to call in for jury duty!

I called the clerks office to tell them that I wasn't skipping and that I would come in if they needed me.  I let them know that I had sick kids and that I would have to line up a babysitter. They haven't called back.  Maybe they are sending a patrol car for me.  I hope I don't have to go in on my birthday, but I guess I am now owing a day of service.

I kind of feel like I need to stay home in case they call me back.  So I haven't gone anywhere.  I need to go grocery shopping and of course I would like to go run. What is going to happen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...