Thursday, December 12, 2013

Eat Better, Sleep Better?

I have not been sleeping well this week and that seems to make me want sugar.  Lots of sugar and for some reason I am just not really hungry. Usually I enjoy some celery and peanut butter and lots of water and some protein filled snacks.  I just can't eat and especially drink what my body needs.  I feel kind of headachy and tired most of the day.  Blah!


I still went to the gym today and did an easy cardio workout and some crunches. The gym is moving for real tomorrow afternoon.  I might just need a few days off to reset my system.  When I don't sleep enough, I have weird dreams too.  Last night I dreamt that I was riding a bus cross-country to the White House.  Weird!


This weekend is going to be busy.  I used to think that Saturdays were kind of boring because we stay home most of the time.  We have been busy lately and I wish we had more time just at home.  People tell me that you just get busier as your kids get older.  I'm a homebody.

 
Still watching the weather, trying to decide whether or not to run in the cold.  The way I am feeling today, the answer is no.  If I miraculously get to sleep every night for the next week, I'll want to run. 




Workout:
35 minutes--AMT--16/18 Interval
15 minutes--abs


How cold is too cold for running outside?

Are you done Christmas shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...