Monday, December 2, 2013

New iPhone 5C

apple store

This is my first real day with an iPhone.  Will my life be changed forever? Last night when my kids kept waking up, I checked Facebook in my bed.  I looked at home furnishings on the Joss and Main app. I even tried to take a picture of myself.  I have a big head.

This was a present from my husband to help me feel young as my birthday approaches. He chose the color and every thing.  Even snuck out to get it from his mother because he had it delivered to her house.  Tricky, tricky.

Now I have the Nike run app so I don't need a Garmin? I'm not sure if it works on a treadmill. Choosing a ringtone is hard.  I heard it ring yesterday and I didn't know what it was.  This is going to take some getting used to.

When my neighbor got her iPhone, she said that she would marry it if her husband ever died.


How do you feel about your iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...