Thursday, December 5, 2013

On a Whim

When I came home from Thanksgiving dinner, I decided that I needed a haircut.  So I put my hair in a ponytail and chopped.  I used a hand mirror to check the back.  It kind of goes in a V shape.  I don't dare straighten it because it will show off what a great beautician I am. You probably can't tell a huge difference. I hope my Mom will have pity on me and trim the strays.

 

And to top it all off, I bought a bottle of hair dye and went to town.  It is just a little bit darker brown. My kids didn't say anything after I did it. Little man came in and said, "I paint hair too?"  I tried to remember which color I liked the best from my hair dying days in high school. Nutmeg was a color I had used before and rhubarb. I saw the nutmeg first, so I grabbed it. It is darker, but really just covered my summer sun streaks.  This right before bed picture doesn't show how dark it is.


My sister and I left the kids at her house and had lunch together.  It was a great meal and great company.  Her little baby was perfect the whole time too. I ended my day with a large slice of chocolate cake.  What a fun day!



Workout:
10 minutes--AMT--warm-up
40 minutes--back rows, lat pulls, planks, push-ups
15 minutes--AMT--16/18 Interval
34 minutes--treadmill--4 miles


The gym is moving this weekend.  Zumba class on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...